The long awaited time has come for us to return to school. The teachers and staff at St. Paul's JNS are so happy to be welcoming the girls and boys back. We have put lots of measures in places to ensure a smooth and safe transition back to school.
- Each classroom will be divided into 'pods' of no more than six children.
- There will be at least one metre distance between each 'pod'.
- Books will be kept in school and stored in boxes specific to each group.
- There is hand sanitizer in each classroom. This will be used at specific times each day.
- A one-way system will be applied throughout the school.
- Posters are placed around the school as reminders to all.